Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thing 21- Podcasts


Podcasts! For this exercise I accessed podcast.com . To find a podcast I wanted to listen to, I clicked on the Music tab and searched by "Christmas" to see what they had and I found a podcast of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, which is one of my favorite Christmas specials. I expected it to be just the song. But, it is a podcast of the entire program! Very Cool. I have included the link here...



I also browsed the general categories and spent some substantial time in the music section. I could spend hours here. I also liked the politics and news sections. But, the variety is staggering. I could see that people could spend hours or even days browsing here.


I also checked out some of the other options for podcast directories, but I like the format of podcast.com best.

No comments: